Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIDE OF THE MONTH: Post your submissions now! Sorry about the delay guys... been really busy... I'll post the poll by October 2nd.. Poll will close October 6th.

Please keep in mind to try to use different pictures than were used before if you have already won ROTM. Also note that when submitting, you cannot be last month's winner ;)

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Name: Andre
Model & Trim: G5 Base Sedan Black
Year: 2006

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point...Thanks for pointing that out! I wasn't paying much attention as it was something that was braught to my attention as I was running out the door! Sorry guys! Moved it to the right area. :p

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Name: Mike and Ryan
Model & Trim: G5 GT and Pursuit Base
Year: 2007, 2006

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Name: Matthew
Model and Trim: Pursuit GT
Year: 2006

G

·
0 Posts
You know, its too late now, but you should set the next ROTM to where you cant nominate yourself, you have to be nominated by someone else. geez. thats like nominating yourself for an emmy because you sorta kinda wrote the screenplay for some obscure movie, but your nominating yourself anyway because, well who wouldnt?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
how would anyone know what others cars look like? i mean, yeah, people have posted some pics, but for instance, i haven't posted any new pics in a while and plenty of mods have been done. a forum is not personal enough to know everyone and their car in order to nominate them.

as for everyone putting their rides up, thats why we vote, so that we can see all the choices and pick one.

on a side note, I thought the limit was two pictures...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
fixed to follow rules. 3 orange cars, lol. tough choice

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol yeah i was gonna say something about that as soon as i seen crusin put his freshly waxed pics in i knew i was done for lol

·
Original Member
904 Posts
ya sorry if the pics are the same as last time, I don't have the rims on the car no more as my work place is gravel. But if u guys wanna see some steelie action im all for it :twisted:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No problem.. if you win I'll just pick one that wasn't used :). You can submit the same one's as before, just as long as it is not the same one that won... I have posted the poll and this time the results will be hidden until revealed to make things fair... You can undo your vote should more people still wish to submit for ROTM.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
congrats Matt!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
06Pursuit said:
congrats Matt!
thanks. lol, bit of a landslide of votes...

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
haha somebody else voted for us Mike, because I sure as hell forgot to hahaha :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol yea by the time i went to vote it was too late

·
Registered
79 Posts
shouldnt you hold the voting till the end of Oct.? and have the winner portrayed thru Nov...and then all thru Nov. have a voting for it...just throwing it out there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.