G5 Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to fix a 2009 G5 after it threw p0010, p0011, and experienced rough idle, every time I've seen this simply replacing both intake and exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoids has fixed the problem.
So I replaced them both (just to be sure) drive it for a while, check engine light goes off, everything is fine. Next day, engine light is back and rough idle is back, what else could it be?
Thanks in advance guys, I've always gotten good help here.

·
Registered
2009 pontiac g5 gt coupe
17 Posts
So I'm trying to fix a 2009 G5 after it threw p0010, p0011, and experienced rough idle, every time I've seen this simply replacing both intake and exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoids has fixed the problem.
So I replaced them both (just to be sure) drive it for a while, check engine light goes off, everything is fine. Next day, engine light is back and rough idle is back, what else could it be?
hey i know im 6 years late, but what was the issue and how did you resolve it. thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is your timing components worn out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts