G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was coming up to school today and some idiot was driving on the wrong side of the road to avoid a mail truck parked in the middle of his lane, on a blind curve. So I swerved to avoid the guy going around the mail truck, and in dong so, scraped up my whole side skirt. like, plastic shaving hanging off it and white streaks from front to back. looks like ill be buying that rk kit sooner than i thought.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
aww fawk man. Ah well, shit happens, atleast it was just a scrape.

I bet you RK put that mailtruck there.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bet they did. i heard the scrape and it sounded exactly like when i messed up all that paint the first week i got it and thought to myself fawk how do i con the system this time?! get out and go, phew thats nothing, and started laughing. i must have looked ridiclous. racecrafter, if you read this, we gotta talk haha

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
that sucks man! ... I did that to my fence scrapped it with my old' Cav doing a really sharp turn (wasn't all down the car though). Well, if do you do get that RK kit be sure to let us know!

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
sorry to hear. I hate it when you get scrapes and shit!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I feel your pain man i hate even getting a little tiny scratch on the G5 especially when you work so hard to keep it in perfect shape...

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
at least you have an excuse to tell yourself when you buy your body kit ha ha

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha yeah i was like, ok ill hold off another week or two and save up some more....nope haha possibly next week itll be ordered

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha ive been at work without internet. here they are

sorry but his is just my phone's camera

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Ouch. I am hurting on the inside looking at those. :grab

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
damn, that hurts.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im going to 'repaint' them tomorrow to at least hide some of the damage until the kit is in

·
Registered
493 Posts
well this sucks!! I never move for these people,unless I safely can,some people where i live will drive down the middle of the road if a car is parked at the curb,they think the are driving an M1 tank.LOL!!
fuckers need like six feet on each side of them,I can drive with 4inches on each side of me at 60,but then again I drive a rig for a living

1 - 20 of 27 Posts