G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i was putting air in my tires friday before i went on a 5 hour drive to cold lake alberta and found a little surprise on my front right rim. i wanna call the a local rim shop to see how much it will cost to fix it in the next couple weeks and it may also have to wait until spring since i plan on putting winter rubber/steelies on. i know its not a big thing to worry about but i want to get it taken care of

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
yeah..

that's what you get for going too fast while parking on the side of the street and not pay attention

also the curb wasn't smooth at all, it really destroyed the wheel. can't wait to see how much, a guy at my job guesstimated 150-175

URGH

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Thats not bad at all to get it fixed. Sorry to see that though, be careful when parking man! :?

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
I can't!

I tried everything, normal wash scrubbing, pressure car wash, it's fucking stuck there!

it happened in ONE day and all my wheel wells are fucking dirty now, I'm pissed

I hope the snow in the winter will clean that out somehow!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
thats one dirty wheel well. have you taken the plastic actually out and scrubbed it that way? im pretty sure that would work

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
njg5gt said:
thats one dirty wheel well. have you taken the plastic actually out and scrubbed it that way? im pretty sure that would work
I'm not a damn maniac, that thing is a pain to mess with (I know I cursed a lot when I had to go through there for to reach my left fog!)

I'll give it more attention next spring, it's useless top wash it now since it'll get even worse with the winter salt, sand, gravel, etc. :?

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Renesis said:
steelies? wtf is that?

I put 'em on last week :p
Maybe you should take a "real" picture. That one always confuses me when I look at it!

What dirt are you guys talking about? The black dirt on the inside of the rims? I had to take my wheels off to clean that crap out. I used dish soap and a stiff bristle brush. It was a pain to get it all off!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts