G5 Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've been searching around and have not been able to find the answer to a question I have.

Will a sedan spolier bolt onto a coupe trunk lid?

The reason being that I found a different type of sedan spoiler, sort of a middle profile (not low but not high either). But the seller says its for sedans.

Anyone have an answer?

Or, anyone with a sedan, if you could measure the distance between you bolts on the spoiler and post up, that would help too. :D

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the holes will not match up, i have been done this road before.
So what is the difference between the coupe and sedan mounting holes? Is it something that can be modified on the trunk lid?

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
So what is the difference between the coupe and sedan mounting holes? Is it something that can be modified on the trunk lid?
totally different alignment, the bolts are spaced differently...

you need to drill new holes in the trunk....BUT will the base of the sedan spoiler cover up the old holes on the trunk?that is another question!?

and do really want your trunk turned into swiss cheese?

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
totally different alignment, the bolts are spaced differently...

you need to drill new holes in the trunk....BUT will the base of the sedan spoiler cover up the old holes on the trunk?that is another question!?

and do really want your trunk turned into swiss cheese?
This is true. I wouldn't do it if the old holes are not covered up. Thats why I'm looking for a measurement as well.

Anyone willing to measure it? (sedan owners)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts