G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Name: AntennaX Billet Antenna (14" shorty)

Type of Modification: Appearance

Price: ( $13.99 USD

Product Rating: 10

Where you bought it: http://www.antennax.com

For all of you 2007 guys, you can now take that fugly antenna out of your car!

Some people drilled antennas and such, but I'm not into that kind of trouble.

So after a few emails and a failed purchase that didn't fit, I decided to try out a 2nd time with another company, Antenna X.

They've been very professional, the antenna is nice, shipping was quick too!

They recommended me the (sku #AX-15) because for the 2007 we need a 7mm adapter (just ask for it in the paypal comment section) and it doesn't show with that antenna, so it's better than the rubber one.

It's a 14" stainless steel antenna, available in black or chrome.

here's how it looks 8)

·
Registered
493 Posts
thats alright,but you can just cut your stock attenna to any desired hight and it works fine. my atenna is 4inches

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
Ur not supposed to cut the stock 'tenna! It's as long as it is for a reason. Been thinking about gettin' me a stubby 'tenna myself.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I have a short antenna from my sunfire that has been on my car since they handed me the keys. Its great. Then again i dont listen to much FM/AM

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks good, I don't listen to AM/FM and even rarely my satellite radio. Here's my wee one.LOL.

Just a little higher than the wing.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Mine bends a bit while driving, for the most part its ridged enough to stand straight up. :)

Is it just me or does that sound really dirty :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
BINGO!! That's the one for me! Where'd you get it, tough install, how rigid is it in hot weather? (Note: I did NOT ask 'is the shaft hard or soft?', Nor did ask 'does it bend when it gets hot?'. Trying to be clean here, but I guess my disclaimer(s) might've negated that effort) :punchcomp:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its from http://www.arkperformance.com.

It is about 5 inches long, made of aluminum that is powdercoated black. they have the 6mm and 7mm size available so make sure you get the right one. Its really easy to install. Having said that, its also really easy to take it off so i slapped some lock tight on it and now it doesnt budge.

Its a very good product.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
black_bullet_gt said:
Its from http://www.arkperformance.com.

It is about 5 inches long, made of aluminum that is powdercoated black. they have the 6mm and 7mm size available so make sure you get the right one. Its really easy to install. Having said that, its also really easy to take it off so i slapped some lock tight on it and now it doesnt budge.

Its a very good product.
I saw that one but it was too small for my liking and way too pricey for that it is, but it looks good too.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts