G5 Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo :lol: lol
Got them on this morning and had to go drive for a few hours on the back roads...
Woooooo Hoooooo I like the ride very much.
Not sure how good the pics but heres a before and after..

I don't think you give up any thing with the sportlines, to me it rides just like it did with stockers on...... Woooooooo Hooooooo :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
looks good, enjoy them.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I like to hear stories after people have dropped any car,the handling is just way better,you would think the manufactures would get it right and start doing the same.
one it looks better and two it makes handling better=safer.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
g5mike said:
I like to hear stories after people have dropped any car,the handling is just way better,you would think the manufactures would get it right and start doing the same.
one it looks better and two it makes handling better=safer.
Automakers make them high since some areas are not suited to lowered vehicles.

For example: Pittsburgh. :lol:

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Renesis said:
meh FU for living in new mexico!

I just put my winter wheels on today! :lol:
:lol: lol..... Whats Winter Wheels.....lol
Don't see much of the white stuff here.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
reminds me, my mom has an 2005 Sunfire (yeah I know), with the "sportec" factory kit. Basically, lowered to the point where theres almost no wheel gap and its got a funk spoiler and body kit.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
denlou said:
reminds me, my mom has an 2005 Sunfire (yeah I know), with the "sportec" factory kit. Basically, lowered to the point where theres almost no wheel gap and its got a funk spoiler and body kit.
and im lost....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Car looks nice, I want to lower but scared Im going to bottom out all the time now, cause did all the time when I first got it cause I didnt realize really how low the car sat, or how crappy roads were here...lol

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
scratch the old post if you saw it before i edited it. i rub a tad when turning at the very rear of the tire. i calculated the tire sizes and my wheels only have a .3 inch difference in the radius (mine being .3 inches bigger). do you think i will have bigger clearance issues if i drop it with sportlines?

thats if the tire/wheel info thread is correct that stock gt wheels are 205 50 r17

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
cruisn said:
and im lost....
well dont follow the light, that's all I gotta say. Sorry guys, I had a rough weekend at the bar, the English language isn't my thing just yet.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
karnivor said:
scratch the old post if you saw it before i edited it. i rub a tad when turning at the very rear of the tire. i calculated the tire sizes and my wheels only have a .3 inch difference in the radius (mine being .3 inches bigger). do you think i will have bigger clearance issues if i drop it with sportlines?

thats if the tire/wheel info thread is correct that stock gt wheels are 205 50 r17
factory is 205/50/r17's
I run 225/45/r17's - no rubbing
and am gonna try 245/40/r17's next year.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
so your tires are the dame diameter as stock. my question is if i already rub a little bit, will it be worse when i lower it? it rubs at the back but nowhere else.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
I sure hope not, the 225's sit jsut fine...

my 225's are actually a little less in diameter then the factories, by about 0.3% not noticable

1 - 16 of 16 Posts