G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always liked this shift knob, and the way that MP has the locking sleeve it looks like it NEVER comes off.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alas I do not have a g5...YET!

I dont think my mom would like me to mod her car, even though its an auto.

I think this knob is the coolest shift knob I have seen, All the others I have seen look cheesey,

this one is simple, yet elegant.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
LMAO, agreed^^

That shift knob would only look good in classic cars. If you want a good shift knob, you should go with momo.
Click Here to see what it looks like on Renesis' ride

·
Registered
830 Posts
That basically looks like the G5 stock shifter ... just a tad bit more ... not g5-ish :p there's waaaaaaaaay nicer stuff out there, trust me. Momo, but it's expensive ... I like some of the stuff ractive makes as well ... My shift knob is ractive I believe.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tank said:
th0ughtless said:
Is your knob really leather?

LMAO
I wish my knob was leather :(
Its ok tank, you too can someday have a leather knob.

Wouldnt leather actually makes your hands sweatier??

and there is no law stating you need to have your hand on the shifter at ALL times, lol.

·
Registered
830 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
tank said:
th0ughtless said:

LMAO
I wish my knob was leather :(
Its ok tank, you too can someday have a leather knob.

Wouldnt leather actually makes your hands sweatier??

and there is no law stating you need to have your hand on the shifter at ALL times, lol.
i hate driving with 2 hands, for me it's a personal preference

·
Registered
830 Posts
Renesis said:
th0ughtless said:

LMAO
yes, italian leather, you wouldn't expect anything less than that for the price they charge! :lol:

sure feels hella good to the hand! 8)
he was implying a different type of knob :lol: but you'd sure in hells hope momo was real leather :p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tank said:
but you'd sure in hells hope momo was real leather :p
*farmer walks into the store*

"what do you mean my prize cow bessie was turned into a hundred shift knobs for those darned street kids.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
tank said:
Renesis said:
th0ughtless said:

LMAO
yes, italian leather, you wouldn't expect anything less than that for the price they charge! :lol:

sure feels hella good to the hand! 8)
he was implying a different type of knob :lol: but you'd sure in hells hope momo was real leather :p
oh.. that knob?

no more leather on it, the gf used it too much, it's on the skin now :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I know it's been said already, but this looks a lot like the OEM knob for the manual LE5's. Not just G5's, but the CObalt SS also.

And if you want a leather shift knob, just go to the Chevy dealer and tell them you want the one for the supercharged Cobalt with the short throw shifter.

·
Registered
830 Posts
domin8 said:
I know it's been said already, but this looks a lot like the OEM knob for the manual LE5's. Not just G5's, but the CObalt SS also.

And if you want a leather shift knob, just go to the Chevy dealer and tell them you want the one for the supercharged Cobalt with the short throw shifter.
I wouldn't mind the leather knob for the supercharged :drool

1 - 20 of 24 Posts