G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished lengthening trunk wires for the lights and trunk release. I like the look of it and it goes back to stock with two bolts. A little more tweaking and it'll look stock

·
Original Member
904 Posts
no offence to you bud, but I hate those SS/SC wings, their way too big

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the wing put on the car before i even picked it up from the dealer brand new. i think it looks great. but to each his own

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will. i need to button it up with some wire loom that will cover up all of the extra wires and solder connections i had to make. and get it to sit flush. wax and wash on wednesday so probably then

·
Registered
547 Posts
What's the final product going to look like? I'm assuming it's going to swivel up so you can get in the trunk?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the trunk opens that way. its purely a show mod. it goes back to stock in a matter of minutes with two bolts.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
seen it on CSS.net

think it's a stupid idea, it's for show but it looks gay and who the hell shows their open trunk?

but well if it's your cup of tea...

that color is starting to grow on me though

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
:? pointless mod IMO. what do you do when you have to actually get in the trunk to put something in there??

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
like i said, its a show mod, so its not like that most of the time. only when im feeling flashy in the parking lots with all the civics revving their engines.

As for the wing, you got it bud. Started painting it silver tonight. itll be completely done in a couple hours. shipping tomorrow.....you wanted my stock one, right?? :banana

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
ringflyer said:
:? pointless mod IMO. what do you do when you have to actually get in the trunk to put something in there??
Well... its difficult to fit anything in that way with it unmodded.

If something is large enough, I just lay down the 60/40 rear, and put it in through the passenger side door.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its ok guys. i think it looks cool so oh well. thanks for the opinions though. if anyone wants more pictures, i have them

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
njg5gt said:
As for the wing, you got it bud. Started painting it silver tonight. itll be completely done in a couple hours. shipping tomorrow.....you wanted my stock one, right?? :banana
Well, Hell yea I wanted that stock wing you ripped off of that SS/SC in the grocery store parking lot.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
njg5gt said:
its ok guys. i think it looks cool so oh well. thanks for the opinions though. if anyone wants more pictures, i have them
See even though people didnt like his mod he didnt get upset, some of the people around here could learn a thing or two.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha its not about acceptance really, more about just giving people a look at what others are doing that's semi-different (not really since others have done it before me =])

dude the cops might be reading this thread right now 'i found it officer, i swear'

1 - 20 of 32 Posts