G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my G5 GT since early summer but hadn't had the time to join/couldn't find a decent G5 owners club. I'm going through some changes financially right now so my G5 must remain stock for the time being. However, I have high hopes for the future of my car.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
go back to the dealership and ask for money, say you were advertising for them. lol

nice car, looks good!! and welcome to the site

·
Registered
277 Posts
Another Pennsyltuckian. ;-) Welcome to the fray.

A nice group in here... and growing so it's pretty kewl.

I'm in the NE corner of the state... couldn't quite make out where your "dealership" is from the pics.

As to mods... I'm not sure I'm going to do anything to mine... I did all that stuff on my last car.... but you never know, eh?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome nice choice in color too

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
if its a sticker, hot water and your fingernails. if its a badge, heat it up and then use a piece of floss to work behind it and peel it off. make sure to wax it thoroughly after taking the decals off

·
Needs Something New To Do
1,568 Posts
thanks it is just a decal nothing like the pontiac emblems

how hot of water we talking boiling or just the hottest out of sink>?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
The warm/hot water is just to warm the area... just out of the sink will be fine (let run for a bout a min or two).. you don't want to put boiling water on the paint :p.. then just DIG IN with you finger nail.. it'll give way.

It takes a little patience though... Some decals... when you get the corners.. come up like nothing. Hopefully that will be the case for you. If not work away the best that you can. A touch of WD 40 may also help some of the warm/hot water doesn't help.

I got my K&N decals off (after having them on for a few months) that way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts