G5 Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am creating this post because there may be some questions about the different types of stock wheels & tire sizes that are available for the G5/Pursuit. Please help me with this thread as I own a GT and don't know about all of the other options available for the Base and SE models. Please PM me with your info.

I could have sworn I discussed the differences between the cars in a previous thread, but I can't find it now. Probably lost it in the crash. Anyways - here we go again.

Rim Info:

Base - 4x100 - basic 4 bolt pattern. VERY easy to find rims for this model. I am not sure of the offset. Wheel covers come on this vehicle.

SE Base - also known as the 1sa package - 4x100 - once again, same as above. However; there are upgrade packages that can be added to upgrade your stereo system & wheels.

SE Sport- also know as the 1sb package - standard aluminum 5 spoke style rims - like jeremyund2004's - 5x110 bolt pattern. Some do come with the 4x100 - some may have downgraded wheel covers similar to the 4x100 bolt pattern.

GT - 5x110 bolt pattern - standard 5-spoke alloy rim

Tire Info:

Base & 1SA SE G5's - P195/60R15
1SA & 1SB SE's w/ 16" wheels - P205/55R16

GT - w/ Standard 17" wheels - P205/50/17

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.