G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know what our stock GT rims are worth brand new?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how muuch is this someone willing to pay for them? on average

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Go into your dealer and ask, I'm sure there is a set price.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
dealer wanted 480 for a new rim on my car and i dont think that comes with the center cap so yout looking close to 500 a rim

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$500 wow i guess the guys at css.net would have been the ones paying that for a scratched one. i only ask because i was all over these rims since jnak posted this http://www.clubg5.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178
if i do end up getting the GTP rims i will sell the gt rims and tires as a package

·
Registered
493 Posts
06blackbeauty said:
$500 wow i guess the guys at css.net would have been the ones paying that for a scratched one. i only ask because i was all over these rims since jnak posted this http://www.clubg5.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178
if i do end up getting the GTP rims i will sell the gt rims and tires as a package
if you end up selling them there is a member from CSS(sssnipes) he was on here also before the site went down.anyways he is in winnepeg also and he is looking for g5 rims, maybe you can pm him and let him know or just put em up for sale over there,I'm sure you will get a bidding war for them

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I'm pretty sure all GM's tires packages include installation, or they do at my dealer anyway.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
g5mike said:
06blackbeauty said:
if you end up selling them there is a member from CSS(sssnipes) he was on here also before the site went down.anyways he is in winnepeg also and he is looking for g5 rims, maybe you can pm him and let him know or just put em up for sale over there,I'm sure you will get a bidding war for them
yes i personaly know ssnipes from css.net but the last time i takied to him he wasnt gonna put much up for them. if end up selling ill go to him first for sure

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
07g5gt said:
dealer wanted 480 for a new rim on my car and i dont think that comes with the center cap so yout looking close to 500 a rim
:shock: :shock: :shock: wow i am gonna watch out for thoes dam pot holes even closer now

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
fusiongt said:
07g5gt said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: wow i am gonna watch out for thoes dam pot holes even closer now
No rims on GM vehicles are cheap (Steelie's with the plastic caps don't count).

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
I belive 5XX for them, on the GTP 18" rims theres companies that will do a swap for them that have them chromed already and they want like 1000 plus core :shock:

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Nighthawk243 said:
fusiongt said:
07g5gt said:
No rims on GM vehicles are cheap (Steelie's with the plastic caps don't count).
I think Jordie mentioned the G6 GTP rims were close to 900$ from GM??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts