G5 Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if you didn't know, my car and ClubG5.net were both featured in this summers issue of Pontiac Performance Magazine. Heres the articles from the magazine, along with a few pictures taken from the photoshoot that weren't used for the magazine. All in all, it was a great experience. I know there will be another user from this site featured in the fall issue, and I expect it to keep continuing that way. Anyways, on to the pics.

Excuse the quality of these pics, I don't have the best scanner in the world.

And just for fun a little photoshop of the and my twins.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Good publicity! I hope I'm the next one in there ;) lolz j/k.. I know a writer for RPM magazine I could see if I can track him down see what kinda connections hes got and what not.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*** Anyone who wants the full size PDF's of the Articles, pm me your e-mail and I will e-mail them to you. ***

I tried zooming in and take a snapshot, but then it always cut out 1/2 of the article. Sorry to hear that Canadians do not get this magazine, but for Americans who are looking to get this magazine I think you have to talk to your delaership and see if they participate in the magazine. If they don't, I'm sure another close dealership should. Our town of 50,000 has one so I would say anything around or larger than that should get the magazine.

Thanks for all the comments so far, I have 25 copies of the magazine sitting on my desk right now. Now all I have to do is find out how many relatives/friends want copies.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i have seen pontiac performance mag. around before its just very rare when i seen this months issue i should have grabbed it at first glance went back to get the mag 3 days later and they were all gone :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts