G5 Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

My wife has been practicing tarot readings now for over 10 years, and she's become unbelieveably accurate at it! The last time I checked, out of a batch of 35 people, only 1 came back "iffy". The rest came true. Cool no?

Well, in order to fill in the void until she can find work, she's offering her services to any and all who would like to get one done. :)

Here's some info:

for $3:

The Love Horseshoe: Based on the Horseshoe spread, only concerning Love. The horse shoe spread consists of 7 cards. They represent the past, present, influences, obstacles, expectations, best course of action and possible outcomes.

The Work Horseshoe: Based on the Horseshoe spread, only concerning Work. The horse shoe spread consists of 7 cards. They represent the past, present, influences, obstacles, expectations, best course of action and possible outcomes.

for $5:
The Zodiac Spread: The cards represent the twelve zodiac signs as follows. Card one: Aries, which is life and health. Card two: Taurus, which is finances. Card three: Gemini, short journeys, family, and your learning. The fourth card is Cancer, representing the person's mental state and inheritance. The fifth card is the zodiac symbol Leo; this represents children. Card number six is Virgo, which is for work and other professional matters. Card number seven is Libra for affection, love and marriage. Card number eight is Scorpio standing for dark things. The ninth card is Sagittarius for long journeys and serious traveling. The tenth card is for Aquarius, meaning your friends in life. And the twelfth card is Pisces for enemies, paradoxes and limitations in the person's life.

The 6 Month Spread: The 6 Month spread is a great Tarot layout that gives a good overview for a six month time period. Covering 7 different areas of life (The Self, What's Around You, Dreams & Wishes, What You Expect, What You Don't Expect, Nearer Future, Further Future), with 3 cards devoted to each category.

Thanks for reading! If you're interested, further details can be found here:
http://lunar-alchemy.livejournal.com/7379.html

EDIT: Paypal button has been added to the above link.
Thank you! :)

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
so, this doesn't have to be done in person? for some reason, i always thought tarot had to be done in person.
I'm thinking it is just as accurate either way! LOL!!!!!

GTO 1

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
UPDATE: Paypal button has been added to the link above! :)

so, this doesn't have to be done in person? for some reason, i always thought tarot had to be done in person.
I'm thinking it is just as accurate either way! LOL!!!!!

GTO 1
I was kind of thinking the same thing ;)
GTO 1 is actually very right! :)

While it's always nice to have someone in front of you to feel their energy (and look them in the face), these types of readings don't necessarily need someone there. It all depends on the person actually doing the reading. Angel's been doing long-distance readings for the largest part of her experience. All she needs to know is the person's name and, even better, a photo to know what they look like. :)

Divulging personal information about what you're asking about isn't necessary at all, unless you actually want her to be able to say "in your specific situation, the cards say...".
Other than that, she'll be able to give you clear enough advice that you could apply it yourself. :)

Feel free to ask any questions you like, guys! :)

·
falkor!!!
23,478 Posts
GTO 1 is actually very right! :)

While it's always nice to have someone in front of you to feel their energy (and look them in the face), these types of readings don't necessarily need someone there. It all depends on the person actually doing the reading. Angel's been doing long-distance readings for the largest part of her experience. All she needs to know is the person's name and, even better, a photo to know what they look like. :)

Divulging personal information about what you're asking about isn't necessary at all, unless you actually want her to be able to say "in your specific situation, the cards say...".
Other than that, she'll be able to give you clear enough advice that you could apply it yourself. :)

Feel free to ask any questions you like, guys! :)
cool! larissa said she might be interested. i sent her the link :)

also, we still really need to come see you - sorry it hasn't happened yet - just been sooo busy :-( but when we do, we could do this in person :)

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool! larissa said she might be interested. i sent her the link :)
Awesome!! Thank you! :) You won't be disappointed! ;)

also, we still really need to come see you - sorry it hasn't happened yet - just been sooo busy :-( but when we do, we could do this in person :)
Indeed you do! :( Hopefully you'll have a chance to come up at some point. That'd be awesome! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts