G5 Club banner

Teaser shots of new G5CLUB.net theme!

10K views 64 replies 24 participants last post by  sBeachx75 
#1 ·
Here are some teaser shots of how the new G5CLUB.net will look.

Homepage:
Text Software Website Technology Font

Forums:
Text Website Technology Multimedia Screenshot

Garage:
Text Font Technology Multimedia Screenshot

See less See more
#16 ·
haha, Rob are you going to keep this white/blue one as an option in the settings to pick if people want? Or just the new one only?

And PS. totally love the teaser shots of the new theme! :D

#10 ·
I ran out of lotion and tissues!

#26 ·
Maybe it has something to do with this "project" lol

#33 ·
Just the old attachments... If you post new ones they seem to show up fine.

It's quite odd, since when you go to post an attachment, it brings up a list of all attachments you've posted in the past. So clearly they are still there, just not being displayed in their threads correctly.

#35 · (Edited)
Looks great. One request though.

When at the Home Screen, can you make the "New Posts; PM's; FAQ; Calender; Community; Forum Actions; Quick Links; and My Threads" links available, instead of just having another link to the Home Screen?

And I'm sure I'm ruining the "secret"... but you guys can select the new theme from the Theme List in the bottom left corner.

#43 · (Edited)
haha.. thanks Roberto.... hah the top banner isn't done yet though... still working on it because the way its coded is its fluid and splits apart the wider the screen is so I'm working on playing with it right now.

FYI: still a work in progress, so you'll see it dissapear and reappear until I'm done with it because I have to delete the raw theme xml and reupload every change I do... still not ready yet.. working on the header still.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.