G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ! our site has been down for abit getting a make over. But were back online as of today ! GM Tuners of Texas for those that dont know us were a regional car club in texas specifically for the support of GM compact cars. We host the annual GM LoneStarBash , We have several chapters throughout the state and hold meets and events on a weekly basis.
So check out the site at www.GMTTexas.com and let us know what you think !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry. this new site was not registered on tapatalk. We had too many people complain about the tapatalk "pop up" on the old site. alot of people are using smart phones that are more capable of showing the site in full format without an app, and the tapatalk app became annoying to them. Than and given not many people were using the tapatalk option we decided to scrap it. who knows, maybe a better app will come in the future...maybe a gmtt self designed app ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
sorry. this new site was not registered on tapatalk. We had too many people complain about the tapatalk "pop up" on the old site. alot of people are using smart phones that are more capable of showing the site in full format without an app, and the tapatalk app became annoying to them. Than and given not many people were using the tapatalk option we decided to scrap it. who knows, maybe a better app will come in the future...maybe a gmtt self designed app ;)

I know there is a way to get rid if that POP-up
I'm sad cuz I only use tapatalk to get on forums unless I absolutely had to use the reg forum.

:( sad face is sad.

White Balt, bitch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i apologize, its hard making something that will satisfy everyone, i used tapatalk as well, unfortunetly the majority usually prevails .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha there ya go. Im trying to keep up with all issues with this new site, which doesnt leave me alot of time to check all the other forums. I appreciate it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts