G5 Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I've never so bonded with an automobile as I have this one on those insane mountain roads in West Virginia!

·
Registered
830 Posts
looks good ... it reminds me of the stuff i drove thru on my way to cali ... it had little side roads with stores built into the rocks.. it was sweet... too bad i took a minivan thru those curves thou and not my g5 :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Great pics! i would love to take my car for a drive down there

·
Registered
86 Posts
I recognize the top one. WOW! Haven't been there in years.

Where did you take the second one from? It's near Sideling Hill and Town Creek area but where were you standing when you took the shot?

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
PursuitSE said:
Nice pictures !
Your car is the first GT I've seen that color btw.
I agree, they look great, must of been fun. same with the colour to, never seen a gt like that.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rkh said:
Where did you take the second one from? It's near Sideling Hill and Town Creek area but where were you standing when you took the shot?
It's a place called hawks nest on route 60 just a few miles east from the DuPont plant. Just up the mountain from this old hydroelectric plant.

Here is another one from further up hawks nest.

Thanks everyone for the comments!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry, but I've got another question. Is the castle replica still open to the public? Might be a nice drive one weekend in the near future.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Being from WV and growing up there, I love Hawk's Nest. I miss not living in WV anymore. Indiana has no roads like those back home!!!

side note: being from WV it pisses me off when everything you see about WV is how pathetic and shitty the state is, and then look at those great PICs. I miss it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts