G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm stocking up on cleaning supplies for a car show and I go to pick up the container holding all my things and it weighed a ton...

Not pictures is the pressure washer, vaccum and a dozen or so shammie clothes that were in the washing machine at the time.

·
Registered
641 Posts
g5mike said:
Insane shine is the best tire shine hands down!
I go through like a can a week because all my friends are all

"ZZZFFFFOMGGGGG how do your tires look like that!!?!??! FFFFFFfffFF11`1111 one oen one"

So I usually do theirs too, becuase it's fun to shine tires. shinny shinny shinny... shinny... shinny... toasters.... shine. Zzzzz...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks like you have a nice supply there!

Don't forget microfiber towels! I use one in each hand when I buff my car. Kinda like wax-on wax-off (wait a sec... most of you probably aren't old enough to know what I'm talking about)... any way, they are great. I sit on my little rolling garden cart (I don't garden, it was purchased for car detailing) and buff away...

Also, the blue or red shop towels that are in auto stores - the heavy duty paper towels - are also great for windows and quick touch-ups on the exterior. They do not scratch!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so I took those products and my shammie and made this happen...

The before picture was taken after I actually washed it already..

·
Registered
547 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
Where do you get that tire shine stuff you speak of?
I've seen it at Canadian Tire. It's Meguiar's NXT Insane Shine tire spray, comes in an aerosal can (it's on the very left)

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh that stuff haha (I even had it in the picture and I didn't know what you were talking about). I prefer the armour all stuff, it lasts longer.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Switching brands heh.

I put the armour all on then the spray and it was washed on Sunday and they're still wet looking haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts