G5 Club banner
21 - 40 of 107 Posts
ya no doubt about it the Pacesetter system is loud as hell lol

yeah since my muffler wore in and i got the weapon r intake (omg crazy cool btw) my car sounds like a beast. im going to make a new video or two
soon. today i opened the door and stood outside and stretched my foot inside to rev it up and holy shit its mean sounding.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
karnivor said:
yeah since my muffler wore in and i got the weapon r intake (omg crazy cool btw) my car sounds like a beast. im going to make a new video or two
soon. today i opened the door and stood outside and stretched my foot inside to rev it up and holy shit its mean sounding.
This post is useless without a clip :p

th0ughtless said:
karnivor said:

http://media.putfile.com/22-G5-intake

Discussion starter · #25 ·
karnivor said:
th0ughtless said:
karnivor said:

http://media.putfile.com/22-G5-intake

Sounds great.

*(***)*here's an updated clip and before you say anything let me clear this up. The white smoke is NOT from a blown headgasket. The car has been sitting for almost a week and this was the first time it ran since then

Ok so I finally got around to making my exahust video. Not the best quality sound-wise, but youll get the point. Highest redline in the revs was 5k. The drive by was in 2nd gear and i stopped a little early because I was in a residential neighborhood. The highway video is with the windows open (enjoy the rattles that are my car) from 20 mph to 80 mph (why does it look so slow??) from the middle-bottom of 2nd gear to the top of 3rd
Enjoy, this is the Magnaflow 16619 Cat-back exhaust, love it.

Ive got just a magnaflow muffler. Sounds great to me. Barely raspy at all and gives a nice tone with out being super loud. In the car its pretty quiet while cruising. You can barely hear it but when you give her some gas, sounds awesome.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Jondevos said:
Ive got just a magnaflow muffler. Sounds great to me. Barely raspy at all and gives a nice tone with out being super loud. In the car its pretty quiet while cruising. You can barely hear it but when you give her some gas, sounds awesome.

Yea, I love it. Even idling, its quiet as hell. I like how its quiet inside, but loud as hell on the outside. I switched cars with a friend just so I could hear my own :p

th0ughtless said:
Yea, I love it. Even idling, its quiet as hell. I like how its quiet inside, but loud as hell on the outside. I switched cars with a friend just so I could hear my own :p
Has a nice little rumble to the idle. Enough to tell its not stock but screams when you hammer it. I love driving through tunnels now and gunning it to get a nice sound. lol

Jondevos said:
th0ughtless said:
Has a nice little rumble to the idle. Enough to tell its not stock but screams when you hammer it. I love driving through tunnels now and gunning it to get a nice sound. lol
Cops give out nice fines for people who do that. Buddy of mine got a $200 for noise for goin through a tunnel in 1st lol. Oh well live an learn!

Jondevos said:
All the cool kids get tickets though. lol No I dont do any of that 1st gear stuff or anything like that. Just give it a nice bit of throttle for the sound. Its not ricer loud or anything.
Ya thats the right way to do it. lol This guy over did it lol. And yes he owns a Civic, and no we're not friends anymore lmao

I like driving beside a large van from a light too. The sound reflects off the van letting you hear your own exhaust easier without having to giv'r. Ofcourse window has to be open for this to work. I just find that the magnaflow has just the right amount of noice and the right tone without being too loud or ricer.

21 - 40 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.