G5 Club banner

Good idea?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Dumb. Gay. You like wet boyz.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Let's make it a bikini carwash and WVG5 can usher people in by dancing around with a sign!

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was about to post a thread to remind everyone to bring their car washing gizmos, material, and expertise with them to Lordtown because your car might look pretty on the way down but by the time you get there it's going to look like doo doo.

But then I got to thinking that it might be a cool idea for everyone to meet up sometime either the day before (for those arriving early) or the morning of at a LARGE local carwash and everyone could share either materials, knowledge, whatnot and get thier rides showroom quality.

At the very least it would be nice for 1cleang5 or someone local to figure out where one of the best CLOSE carwashes are at so everyone has a place to go. Haha maybe we could charge people. After all, who the hell wouldn't pay to have their car washed by a bunch of OCD detailing expensive car wash using car fanatics?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I'll bring the acid water... ooo i mean water... :angeldevil

PS -- jkz

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
If Sarah and I make it, Im sure she will have her detailing co open for biz

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
15 votes warrants a racy preview picture. Just sayin. Keep that vote to yourself if you don't want the image of my ass in a bikini burned into your retinas. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts