G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 43180 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is why you don't race in parking lots keep it to the track denlou you will probably know where this is, i was at that parking lot that night for a bit and was gone for half an hour came back and that had happend

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
hahaha yeah, my friend down the street from you (oh hell we're all down the street from each other there) sent that to me the day after it happened. I talked to my dad about a week later and he said the hole was still there. They fix it yet?

Oh well, that restaurant sucks anyway haha.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as far as i know they have covered the hole with a piece of plywood and has been like that ever since the day after the axident

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
question why are the guys that drive g6's the biggest post whores?

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Renesis said:
they don't go and drive their cars like we do! :twisted:
:shock: :shock: We drive our cars! Just our cars are bigger with bigger engines and cost more to fill up :thhhhh:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, when a boy likes a girl and they do this thing where the boy takes the girl's....never mind.

A sticky is where the post stays at the top of the list of posts. If you look back at the first page of the index for the Off Topic Discussion you'll see the first part says "Sticky Topics".

In some forums the Stickys stay there even on later pages of the index, but this forum is too new to see if that happens here.

·
Registered
439 Posts
jnak said:
Well, when a boy likes a girl and they do this thing where the boy takes the girl's....never mind.

A sticky is where the post stays at the top of the list of posts. If you look back at the first page of the index for the Off Topic Discussion you'll see the first part says "Sticky Topics".

In some forums the Stickys stay there even on later pages of the index, but this forum is too new to see if that happens here.
Awesome, you took the post right out of my keyboard

1 - 20 of 43180 Posts