G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was in some forum and someone posted a picture of a t-shirt that hat lots of white blank spots on it with very few words and a crayola marker. Anyone know where I can find this picture? I think nair knows what picture I'm talking about.

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well does anyone want one? Because I can get my uncle to make them for cheap if we get a bunch of people to buy them.

·
falkor!!!
23,478 Posts
that'd be kind of cool. do you know if the white part would be washable? like could you change what it says? oh wait, i just looked at the picture again and it shows a washable marker - so i gues we would need to make sure to use one of those and we'd be fine. i might take one. i bet greg would too :)

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok. Next time I'm in Columbus, this weekend..., I'll give the picture to my uncle and see if how much he could do it for. I'll keep you all posted.

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I completely forgot about it. But I will print out a pic of it and show my uncle tomorrow and if they are pretty cheap I'll take orders on here for the people that will be at the nationwide meet.

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, $15 apiece for an order of a dozen or less. $12 a piece for 13-24. Who is interested? For those that go to the nationwide meet, if I go to it I will deliver them then. If not, I'll ship them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts