Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats ur poison!

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh god i forgot about the culture gap lol, timmies is what us cunuks call Tim Hortons

·
Registered
298 Posts
or Uncle Timmy ;)

if Starbucks wasn't so ungawdly expensive, and soooo bad for you, lol, it woudl have my vote. they ofcourse taste a lot better, but bang for buck, consistancy, and all around practicality, getting coffee I got to uncle timmy's special roast.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I used to like timhortons .till I moved west,Starbucks just has to many choices of coffee why would go back to timmies

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
g5mike said:
I used to like timhortons .till I moved west,Starbucks just has to many choices of coffee why would go back to timmies
traitor! :twisted:

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well im sure that a triple chocolate mocca late is a lil more damaging then a double double lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
^^ You can't compare the two because one is a specialty coffee and the other is a regular.

If you were to compare other menu items together then yes - Starbucks has more fat content, but usually Starbucks regular coffee in comparison with a Tim Hortons regular coffee (Grande at Starbucks & large at Tim Hortons) are quite comparable in fat content and other things.

Now I can say that price is better with Tims, but the coffee isn't as nice.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is an intersection in london, where there is literaly a tim hortons on each side of the street lol. So no mater if u turn left, right or go straight, u'll hit a timies

·
Registered
298 Posts
very true farfrmnormal.. I guess my point was when I go to starbucks, I never get just coffee.. loll.. cuz the other things look so good.. so when I walk outta there the drink in my hand is not good for me..

·
Registered
493 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
^^ You can't compare the two because one is a specialty coffee and the other is a regular.

If you were to compare other menu items together then yes - Starbucks has more fat content, but usually Starbucks regular coffee in comparison with a Tim Hortons regular coffee (Grande at Starbucks & large at Tim Hortons) are quite comparable in fat content and other things.

Now I can say that price is better with Tims, but the coffee isn't as nice.
exactly how I would put it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have to vote Starbucks as I have never seen nor heard of a Timmies.
Maybe if you compared some other chains like Barnies or Seattles Best.

Can't beat a carmel macchiato though.

·
Registered
439 Posts
dtabbs said:
Have to vote Starbucks as I have never seen nor heard of a Timmies.
Maybe if you compared some other chains like Barnies or Seattles Best.

Can't beat a carmel macchiato though.
There really isn't one we can compare it too.

Who makes the best coffee for reasonable prices, serves delicious food and can unite an entire country?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts