G5 Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you shaved your emblems and removed your red Pontiac arrowhead, shoot me a message (PM or here) with the price. I'm looking for 2 (or possibly 3) for a little project I have in mind.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I left the pontiac logo on the back of my car, and moved the word "Pontiac" to the dash, but I have the "G5" left over....lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
th0ughtless said:
I left the pontiac logo on the back of my car, and moved the word "Pontiac" to the dash, but I have the "G5" left over....lol
just wondering if you still have the "G5"? My Pursuit never had the G5 logo on it at all and I wanted to replace the "pursuit" with "G5"

·
Super Moderator
1,939 Posts
That Pontiac emblem refered to as 'arrowhead' is called a 'dart' in GM circles, just some useless trivia for y'all.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
i like how this guy is probably seeing all these new posts and gets excited that someone has emblems for him but its all useless posts. ha ha

·
Registered
239 Posts
I dunno if you want to be buying from the dealership they tried to charge me $21.95 for one G5 emblem! Goddamn ripoff ill just make one out of a peice of paper and tape it on with scotch tape!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i just ordered the gt emblem from the dealership i bought the car from. they charged me 5.17, which is the list price everywhere you look. i would just go there

·
Registered
19 Posts
emblams

i have them all...the arrowhead...but mine said pontiac pursuit gt...they are all in perfect shape just might need some new double sided tape.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
i want to debadge but i dont kno wither or not to keep the pontiac emblem there... i kno for sure to keep the G5 .. but idk, any suggestions?

·
Registered
114 Posts
i am still waiting on my new badges to come, then i will be removing both the front and rear badges. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks now.. still havent come!

·
Registered
114 Posts
my confirmation email came in at 10/23.... so ya.. i was thinking only 3 weeks.. time to givem a call i thinks..!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i ordered from 24designs.net

I just talked to the guy, he said he has been having some trouble with canadian orders not arriving, so he is going to make 2 more for me, (supposed to be made in 2 days) and send them via FedEx so i can get a confirmation number.. so it will prob be a few more weeks before i recieve them..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.