Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
no i just was lazy and copy/ pasted it and forgot to change that lol

and you names to the list :D

·
Registered
856 Posts
Woot I'm number 1, just sent my money to vince.

This is what i sent him, let me or him know if there is something else i can have done to increase performance of my car.

List of mods:
OBX 4-1 race header and catless downpipe, Tsudo N1 catback exhaust, Injen Cold Air intake. I want my automatic transmission tuned, rev limiter raised, and governor/speed limiter raised or tuned out. Also i would like my Rear O2 sensor tuned out because its throwing my check engine light.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ERRRRRKKK put the brakes on this for the time being .. after double checking with vince he might be busy that weekend so he'll be able to create tunes but .. wont be able to dial them in

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FAWK ME! i sent the money already... i guess he can just send it back, but i thought you were doing the tunes he was just creating them?
if he gets the tuning program situated before the meet I can still do the tunes..

he said he can send your money back or he can give you a tune.. since it shouldn't require much if any changes after the first go around ..

I appologize guys I'll update this further

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
at the meet the rest of the money can be done.. as I said right now it's on hold sorry guys.. I sent him an email about it when i posted this thread and he got back to me .. i posted soon as I new

it sucks cuz i thought it would've been really fun to do esp cuz we were talking about having a dyno and such

1 - 13 of 13 Posts