G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp i guess i'll create this thread...

since it was brought up that there are going to be 2 possible tuners attending this meet we thought we'd put the idea up of a group buy both of us have EZ flash cables

prices aren't solid yet as we have to discuss some things... my question is who would be interested?

basically the more people that want a tune the better the price should be

just putting this out there that area is VERY flat and VERY good for dataloging runs lol .. if we could find a place with wireless we could do everything right away instead of waiting till getting to the hotel... to load it then go back out unless someone has a cell phone provider wireless adapter

so look like we're going with

$225 for 1-4 ppl
$215 for 5-9 ppl
$200 for 10+ ppl

if you get over 10 people thats 85 $ off the mail other tune.

and vince has confirmed if we do this he'll set aside time to take care of us

1.06ion2coup
2.BlueG5GT
3. WVG5
4. rocky (?)
5. chris (?)
6. laumbertus_05 (?)

out of 30 people i'm suuure there are 10 or more people that want tunes.. common guys HELP US HELP YOU!! :lol:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so whos doing the tuning? and also, if your using the trifecta tune that u purchased to tune others cars...is that even legal? or morally right?
haha the ez flash cable allows you to use the trifecta tuning setup via laptop.. we're on trifectas site and theres nothing illegal or immoral about it .. vince would be doing the tuning just like usual just makes things a bit easier :D it would work the same way as going through vince basically just for a cheaper price.. you give me you vin.. and what you want done.. i give t o vince, he sends a tune.. and i load

·
2+2= <*)))><
12,521 Posts
Steve, both the OP and myself are dealers for vince. We would be buying the tunes from vince and flashing your car for you. For cheaper than you can do it at home with a mailed tune. Nothing illegal going on.

I have a USB modem we might be able to use. But it's my family compnys and we might have to use it at our shop in Columbus. Depe ss what's going on that weekend. Of they are vacationing, I can take it. If not, no dice for that idea.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if someone has a modem that would make things SUPER easy lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i might, and i stress might, have a usb verizon card with me. i have access to one for work, but they may not want me to take it since i'll be on vacation the week leading up to the meet. and they don't really like it when we work on vaction ;-)
tell them it's not for working.. it's for play ;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
give me the tune for free and ill send u a working modem :)
haha man i feel like i'm hearing that type of thing alot already lol we're burrowing a modem so you can burrow a free tune but then pay me for it when i return the modem :cool: hows that :D :p

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
haha man i feel like i'm hearing that type of thing alot already lol we're burrowing a modem so you can burrow a free tune but then pay me for it when i return the modem :cool: hows that :D :p
who said i wanted the modem back...its as easy as a pay as u go cell phone that is capable as being a modem...(most are) and a data cable...simple man. (i dont really want a tune..i was just messin with yah)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
who said i wanted the modem back...its as easy as a pay as u go cell phone that is capable as being a modem...(most are) and a data cable...simple man. (i dont really want a tune..i was just messin with yah)
well that means you need a data plan.. in which i do not have lol but the phone i should have by then should have wireless lol

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
well that means you need a data plan.. in which i do not have lol but the phone i should have by then should have wireless lol
nope u dont, just a pay as u go phone with air time on it...the data is payed for with the air time. im not sure i would want my information going across a wifi connection that isnt dedicated nor secure...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmm any who.. back to the topic at hand lol

WHO WANTS A TUNEEE

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Is tuning avail for 08 GTs yet or no? Last I heard it still wasn't open.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is tuning avail for 08 GTs yet or no? Last I heard it still wasn't open.
hold oni'll check for you but i'm pretty sure we do

2006-2008 Pontiac G5/Pursuit 2.4L

1 - 20 of 105 Posts