G5 Club banner

Willing to buy the short shifter from twm performance?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so here's the deal:

I'm from Quebec and i talked to a vendor at twm, he told me that if we can be about 10 peoples who want to buy the short shifter ( http://www.twmperformance.com/shortshif ... ifters.htm ) we could have a pretty good deal on it!
Right now the price is 154$ usd + shipping (about 10-15$), i don't know if the taxes are in or if you have to add taxes with price... It's already a good price for that shifter thats why we need to be about ten people who want's to buy this feature.

I say yes to buy it so we need to find 9 other people! 8)

ps: if we can be more then 7 people i'll talk to him to know the best price he can give us

·
Registered
28 Posts
I would be in for a reduced price group buy, like 20% off, but what you are suggesting is the price listed on the website.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i didn't suggest anything ;) The price i listed was the price on the website! i'll talked to them for the final price that he can offer us! :) I'll call them tomorrow!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so i got really good news!

Usually you have to pay 154 usd plus shipping (13$usd)

Our price is 148.90$ usd shipping included

for people from quebec it's a better price ( 153$ can... we have to pay taxes)

I saw someone from nova-scotia.. you'll have a rebate of 20$ usd on the 154$ but u'll have to pay for the shipping... it'll be around the same price as for me so just contact me as soon as possible for all the details!

I need:

-you're email adress (they'll give you a bill from paypal, you only have to pay it and they will ship you the product)

-the city where you live (because if it's from canada, the price is not exactly the same... couples of cents of difference)

When i'll got all the email adresses i'll send it to them and they will bill you from you're email adresses!

Thank you all! You can join me here, by personal messages ( on the forum) or by my email adress: [email protected]

Hope that all the people who said yes won't say no right now ;)

ps: if anybody else want to join this special offer don't be shy and give me your email adress... More we are, funnier it is! ;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yah defiantly. Let me check my account tonight and see what I can do ... maybe I'll go take a cash advance off my visa :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it's a sweet deal! ;) take ur time i said to Kevin (the guy in charge) that i'll received all the email adress on sunday or monday! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts