G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing around on the GM website today and I came across something weird (and cool).

Everybody probably knows that when you go to http://www.pontiacaccessories.com and click on g5, they do not have the catback exhaust listed under performance, nor do they have many of the other things that will fit the g5 but are "made" for the cobalt. Well... if you go to http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com click on the pontiac logo, and click on the g5 (it looks exactly like the screen from pontiacaccessories.com), it lists a ton more goodies for the g5. The most noticeable additions are the catback exhaust (just copied it from the cobalt section), and the exhaust tip for the catback that has the pontiac logo (instead of the chevy logo). They also have a new electronics section that has this thing called the PAL (Personal Audio Link), which lets you control all your ipod functions through the dashboard (no idea what it actually is, but it sounds cool :)).

I don't know if they just added this page or what, maybe i've just been ignorant all this time. Sorry if this isn't anything new.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha I just noticed too, you can get windshield wipers color matched to your car. GM thinks of the weirdest stuff.

·
Registered
277 Posts
A lot of interesting stuff there. I'm somewhat aghast at the list price of the CAI... heck... I got one for my 'Stang on Ebay for $40... granted... it was not of that quality... but still...

Thanks for the links. For now... I'll just go there when I need to drool. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
gmpp's are always going to be overpriced from gm. if you're truely set on getting their stuff, try crateenginedepot.com. they are very good with prices.

·
Registered
277 Posts
njg5gt said:
gmpp's are always going to be overpriced from gm. if you're truely set on getting their stuff, try crateenginedepot.com. they are very good with prices.
Most "Genuine" stuff is over-priced... Thanks for the additional link.

Not sure what, if anything I'm planning for the "5".... but want to be well edified prior to making any decisions. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts