G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot's of Randoms in here... even more on my cardomain but here's some from just cruising around local shows, and even my drag racing at Nopi this year. Enjoy, all comments/ feedback welcome

Pontiac ATTACK!!

In Shediac, NB "Fun Run 2007" with my crew

Back home...

Then to Nopi we go...

Getting ready for the track, YEAH I'VE BEEN THERE TOO:

The race (I lost :oops: )

... and it all started with a little of this

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
g5mike said:
Sweet!!!! thanks for posting these up to remind me of what I missed,damn work.LOL good picks!
Damm you're fast to reply, you should join all the boys here in NB, we go to pretty well every show in the province, and gonna make NOPI New England in 08 as well.
I missed not seeing your car on the track yet this year.

G

·
0 Posts
These cars run 16's at 84?!?!!?!!?!!?!?!

this 88 dodge shadow I wanna get runs 14's at 110

Plus, there are more g5's in that first picture then there are in the entire city I live in (lebanon, Mo)

My mom and this other chick who happens to live down the street are the only ones in the whole city, and they both happen to be blue.

G

·
0 Posts
njg5gt said:
the bases run 16's stock

i feel you on the g5 singularity. Im the only one ive seen for miles
I like being the only people in town with a g5, you see alot of cobalts, but there are only 2 G5's. I hate the people down the street who have one, I dont know em, but they are from cali.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well where I live there's lots of Cobalts, G5's, even quite a few Ions...

I'll have to find some old pics, but I must have some with all of my local J-bod friends, maybe 15-20 of us in one pic (mainly g5/ cobalts).

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Und3rPr3ssur3 said:
Well where I live there's lots of Cobalts, G5's, even quite a few Ions...

I'll have to find some old pics, but I must have some with all of my local J-bod friends, maybe 15-20 of us in one pic (mainly g5/ cobalts).
Then again, you're in Canada. The G5/Pursuit has been around for a few years already.

In the US, we only have the 2007 Model Year for the G5. The Saturn brand just doesn't sell much. Chevrolet Dominates here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Same here. See quite abit of Grand Am's and Grand Prix's, and sunfires though. So maybe before to long ill have a challenger to the gt crown but so far Ive been to Bowling Green Kentucky, Louisville, and Indianapolis, and have yet to see a gt running around. Have seen a couple base g5s.

But then again most people in this area either drive trucks or suv's. Car's are a rarity.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts