G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out cruisin with some of my subaru buddies the other night and i had two other people in my car and we were going along and 3 amazingly gorgeous women pull up next to us in a hemi just revvin the piss out of it. So i proceed to hit on the passenger, lol which was my favorite by the way, and were talkin at a stop light then once it turns green they take off and i go to keep up with them so i can get their #'s but as i get moving these two assholes in a gay V8 yellow mustang convertable cut me off and pull up next to the chics and cockblocks me! They were getting in on my action! So these chics get away from these guys by pulling into a parking lot and i call up one of my friends in his wrx to go distract these chics cuz im going after this asshole in his bumblebee p.o.s. We pull up next to him at a stoplight he revs the piss out of his engine, turns green, we take off. I had his right off the gun 1/2 a car length. We keep going and im gaining more and more room on him, with a smile on my face, at one point i happen to look at my speedo. 90 MPH! i decide thats enough and i slowed way down he rolls passed with a depressed look on his face, we all go back to the parking lot get the girls numbers and ened the night on a very good note. 8)

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Am a little lost on this story, you beat by a half car lenght a mustang GT in your 2.2L? Next question is what type/ year of mustang was it?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
yeah i find that hard to believe since my stock 2.4L 5spd will not keep up with my buddies 03 grand am gt with a 3.4L v6

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive got two reflashes an intake and larger injectors. It looked like an '01 or maybe an '02 , a p.o.s like the rest of them. If i had video taped it i would show u guys but what can i say the story is 100% true no b.s at all.Whether its beleivable or not i keep up with all of my buddies WRX's. Thanks for the comment thoughtless. :lol:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Gonedrivin said:
Ive got two reflashes an intake and larger injectors. It looked like an '01 or maybe an '02 , a p.o.s like the rest of them. If i had video taped it i would show u guys but what can i say the story is 100% true no b.s at all.Whether its beleivable or not i keep up with all of my buddies WRX's. Thanks for the comment thoughtless. :lol:
pretty sweet. Ever put it on a dyno? Im curious as to how much of a difference those small mods would make.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
th0ughtless said:
Gonedrivin said:
pretty sweet. Ever put it on a dyno? I curious as to how much of a difference those small mods would make.
Well i only know of one dyno around here and its a rear wheel otherwise id have mine there already. I dont really have an estimate either im sure it puts me up near the 180-190 mark probably way lower im bad at guessing. Im gonna look around for the nearest one and probably take a trip up to it and get my car dynoed just out of curiosity.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yea, sorry but it would be max 150HP. The stang would eat your car alive. The driver either screwed up large, or his car was a V6 and you just thought it was a GT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts