G5 Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my tabs are due at the end of the month and I was contemplating whether or not to get vanity license plates. But it's always the hardest part trying to pick out something that;
a) people will be able to understand
b) doesn't seem overly cocky
c) is not ricey
d) Adds to the already stunning look of the car

If anyone has any good ones that could work, feel free to post them. I own a 2007 Black G5 Coupe with a few minor mods. For Minnesota you can only have 7 digits.

As of right now the only theing I could think would be the site name "CLUB G5". Another one that I kinda like but could be hard to understand would be "10SNE1" (tennis-anyone?). Heres a blank copy of minnesota plates, if you want to photoshop your idea, please feel free. Thanks for suggestions and ideas.

·
Registered
649 Posts
What happens if you sell the car? you'll have to buy new plates cause plates with G5 in it would be meaningless on a car other then the G5.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
What happens if you sell the car? you'll have to buy new plates cause plates with G5 in it would be meaningless on a car other then the G5.
G5'ers aren't selling their cars if they're posting here :wink: :lol: .
At least not this year. Just would not pay yearly renewal fee for the license plate///keep as souvenir////trade it, sell it to someone who has a G5 :p

are you planning on riddin' of yours? :shock:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob said:
farfrmnormal said:
At least not this year. Just would not pay yearly renewal fee for the license plate///keep as souvenir////trade it, sell it to someone who has a G5 :p

Well I'm not looking to get rid of the G5 anytime soon, unelss I fall in love with the G8 and win the lottery. As for renewal fees in Minnesota its a 1 time fee for the custom plates, then you pay your normal registration tabs each year after. So even if I only had it for a few years, still wouldn't be a bad thing. But I have all my old license plates as souveniers, so thats what I would do with it.

But I think i'm not gonna get it this year, maybe next year. The hardest part is finding one that really fits me and my car. I tried getting ones for my Sunfire for 3 years, and could never decide on what to put on it. So I'm guessing that the 100$ will go towards a new mod for the g5. Any Suggestions????

·
Registered
649 Posts
Rob said:
farfrmnormal said:

No not planning on getting rid of it anytime soon - I am just saying its a lot of money to do that here - $260.00

If I get them (which I think I will) I will get something that I can move from car to car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts