1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Think I found the setup I want
Vibrant 4-2-1 Header/Downpipe

http://neverenoughauto.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=57658

Now, Im sure this has probbaly been asked elsewere and to my knowledge all cobalt/G5 exhaust parts are the same (Excluding the Turbo'd LNF for obvious reasons) But i like to hear the words "Yes it willl fit just fine" lol,

anyways, thanks fellas, hopefully Im right, cause I'd like to order this tomarrow (or i guess its today now)

·
Registered
447 Posts
You should just wait until zzp has the 2.5" header/dp combo back in stock. I got an email from them today saying it should be soon

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I originally wanted the zzp setup, but they only are using the 1.75 primaries now, and dont offer the 1.5 or 1 5/8

·
Registered
776 Posts
Wait for the ZZP that is what im running and i love them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tommy +1 kudos :D

In michigan you have limited time to mod, and unless i have a definite time for the zzp, I dont feel like waiting, plus, the Vibrant is a 4-2-1, I woulnt mind being one of the few on the site with that type :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update!

Bump/Update

Well my Vibrant 4-2-1 Set-up should show up tomorrow
Ordered from TurboTechRacing (First Time Customer) and so far I am very impressed with there service

Also got the ZZP Strut Bar (Very Nice and Crazy Light)
ZZP was also very good at getting the order done/shipped timley (Being in michigan with em makes it pretty quick though)

Will get pics eventually and after the setup is installed I'll get u gues the privy on the butt-dyno results

And then TRIFECTA!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
spam post?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts