G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah so i used to be a member on here i dunno wat happened to my account or w/e lol...
anyways i have a white 2007 g5 gt w/ the 5 speed and the sun and sound package (roof, pioneer and xm)

heres some old pics ill work on gettin the newer ones on here

so far ive done GM intake, tints, HID's, LED reverse lights and debadged most of it...more to come

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome back! :twisted: Very nice white G5...dont see too many of those.... to answer your question.... We had a "forum fire" when there was some upgrades taking place... the content was lost, so we decided to restart. Then the host restored the original database... and we switched back to the old new database.

Long story made short... it was for the better :p .
We also have a new name now G5Club.net instead of ClubG5.net and new admin, as the previous owner of the site was not around to maintenance or help in anyway shape or form. The website was going down frequently.

but again.... Welcome back!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well that answers my confusion lol...thanks guys!!

heres a few more pics as promised and will figure out where the rest are

my fave pic...note the delirious grin on my face from having so much fun driving it[/list]

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Hey man, welcome back! Nice WGT, classic color indeed. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys!!!

Jigga255 said:
Welcome back! Great pic of you enjoying the ride! What kind of HID's do you have (temperature, brand, etc)???
http://www.visionbulbs.com (theyre a featured vendor on g5gt.net and ive heard nothing but good things about them) color temp is 6000k which is very close to OEM applications but still has a little bit extra blue to it...lights up the road like crazy...when i got the bulbs they didnt have the High/Low beam capability which they do now but im not sure how they work

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tank said:
racist much? :lol:
yeah man...wheres the love??

my goal is to have a complete black/white theme on the car with a splash of red...i just ordered interior LED's in red yest

as far as plans for the car go...theres a lot
Hahn 3" Exhaust
Hahn DP/Cat
Hahn Headers
Hahn Turbo Kit
Eibach Sportlines
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
Short Throw Shifter
Pioneer Avic D3 Nav System
and a full black out treatment over the entire car

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Renesis said:
how about HID your fogs too? they look weird now compared to your headlights
i actually like it that way cuz it looks more OEM...all cars (that ive seen) with HID's have halogen fog lights on them and i kinda like the contrast

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
IMO, looks MUCH better when they match! 8)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
MikeyMo84 said:
Thanks guys!!!

Jigga255 said:
Welcome back! Great pic of you enjoying the ride! What kind of HID's do you have (temperature, brand, etc)???
http://www.visionbulbs.com (theyre a featured vendor on g5gt.net and ive heard nothing but good things about them) color temp is 6000k which is very close to OEM applications but still has a little bit extra blue to it...lights up the road like crazy...when i got the bulbs they didnt have the High/Low beam capability which they do now but im not sure how they work
Vision Bulbs also feature vendor here as well at http://www.G5Club.net :p...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts