G5 Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, my g5's not laid up yet, but here's the first pics from the day after I bought my winter car, just a 1990 Dynasty 3.0L, it only took 24hrs to take a relativily normal beater, and put cheese to a whole new level! Comments and concerns are more than welcome... enjoy.
Total invested in "mod's", about $12 :lol:

We roll 24 karat up in here:

... and gotta rep the newest PINK decals:

... gotta keep it planted with an ARC wing:

·
Original Member
904 Posts
i think i threw up a lil lmao. nice beater though. Can't go wrong with a Dynasty.

PS watch the water pump, they are bad for quiting on those cars

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMFAO.... and don't get it confuzed cause I still got a hawt 07 g5 (base). But couldn't resit using all the junk parts/ paint around the house on that car 8)

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
You do realise the horsepower ratio of the gold trim don't you?

1HP : 0.5 square inches of gold trim

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for sharing some laughs and in on the fun... I'll keep you guys posted when I add the tint (maybe coloured stuff) and my Caddy grille, custom dash pieces (out but not yet painted).
All slapped together in the name of being silly :roll:

.... oh can't forget to get my Type R badging, anybody rollin a Honda up in here LMFAO! $400 bones never felt so funny!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol nice beater

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Very nice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: . Fortunetly, in the Lower Mainland of B.C. we don't need to worry about that white stuff... probably wont snow this year as normaly anyhow. 8)

·
Registered
32 Posts
What is Snow?

But damn dude, you got one helluva beater there if I've ever saw one, Sweet Ride. Now you should invest in one of them stick on hood scoops and maybe some of Duplicolors Spray Can Color Change paint.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm trying to find a fart can, never really thought about a lick and stick hood scoup, maybe if one comes my way cause other than the drivers axle and tires, I'm not throwing any money other than what it absolutly needs to drive...

... on the plus side, my g5 being laid up probally around mid-Nov will finally give me the time to put in my springs, Clarion DVD, and hopefully a full GMPP header, catback, DP :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
Und3rPr3ssur3 said:
I'm trying to find a fart can
gut the cat, and get a big muffler tip at autozone, just get the cheapest biggest one, and paint it with that ballin gold paint for extra horsepower.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts