G5 Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone a member of a sports car club? Run your G5 through a road course? I'd LOVE to give it a go! No animals, mailboxes, other cars; nothing but cones and running through the gearbox. I'm west of Philadelphia, PA, if that helps.

·
Registered
830 Posts
That would be saweeeeeeet except I'm in B.C. :oops: would a non-official thing like this have to go thru the higher ups seeing as it could be considered "dangerous driving" or w.e.? I've always wanted to do this just for the hell of it but I don't want any hassle from the 5o

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
yeah they have that here too, my buddy was saying it chews up his tires tho maybe ill have to try it next year

·
Registered
493 Posts
tank said:
That would be saweeeeeeet except I'm in B.C. :oops: would a non-official thing like this have to go thru the higher ups seeing as it could be considered "dangerous driving" or w.e.? I've always wanted to do this just for the hell of it but I don't want any hassle from the 5o
hell no,there are a couple autoX clubs in B.c they meet out at the delta airpott on sat or sundays

·
Registered
493 Posts
fusiongt said:
yeah they have that here too, my buddy was saying it chews up his tires tho maybe ill have to try it next year
and more,it can be quite hard on your suspension parts also.

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would at least do it the one time, maybe once a year thereafter...maybe. I've seen some clubs set up courses in huge, open parking lots, most likely with the consent of the property owners. I wonder if they'll let an outsider in. I'll haveta keep my eyes open so's I can ask!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts