G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got pulled over for my tints. Kinda like a war story :D :D

I was on the turnpike and saw this unmarked cop get on, so I slowed down from my usual 100 haha and got into the middle lane, he switched into my lane so I hit the cruise control onto 65 exactly (speed limit) and just went along for the ride hoping he'd pass. He tailgated me for about 5 miles haha then flashed his lights. He's like, do you have a medical condition for those tints? I said no, sir i dont, here's my pba card. He said have a nice day haha

It never fails when I leave my gilfriends apartment that I get pulled over on the turnpike coming back up. It's cursed.

UPDATE: Today I got pulled over again because of 'having a license plate frame' on the rear license plate. WTF? the he's like, you have tints too and you were doing 32 in a 25. so i gave him a PBA card and he basically told me that I made the PBA card myself since it was from 2005 and not current, but I was like, its from my neighbor. So, to my shock, he goes, ok, get him on the phone. so i got his number ,and the cop called him back in his car, and came back, said to have a nice day, and actually gave me the pba card back as well. when i got home i went net door and thanked my neighbor for whatever he said haha

on a side note, as he was walking back to his car, (he was in an unmarked dodge charger) i was like, excuse me sir, does that car have a hemi? so we talked for like ten minutes and he even popped the hood for me. that thing sounds mean. I wouldnt like to try and outrun that thing. not as much of a dick as originally thought. :woot

·
Registered
493 Posts
conditions allowing tints= severe stigmatism,if it were not for my tints I would have a tuff time driving on a wet rainy night.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only allowed the three back ones and i have all five. A pba card is basically a get out of jail free card. You give it to the officer and if he wants to, he can take it instead of giving you a ticket. He then goes back to the officer who gave you the pba card in the first place and says, now you owe me a favor. he doesnt have to accept it though, and he can also give it back to you instead of keeping it. Have had all three situations happen to me before.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Interesting. I dont think they have anything like that in Ontario or Canada for that matter. I wonder if a monopoly get out of jail card would work. Maybe they would feel enough pitty on you for actually thinking it might work. Haha, I think I'll throw one in my glovebox for the next time I get pulled over.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'd bet most cops would laugh their asses off if you handed them a Monopoly get out of jail free card. Worth a shot. :lol:

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
jonnycat said:
I'd bet most cops would laugh their asses off if you handed them a Monopoly get out of jail free card. Worth a shot. :lol:
that would be pretty effing funny. I doubt I would be able to keep a straight face for more than a few seconds :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
All we need now is a guinny pig. Anyone feel like getting pulled over so the rest of us can know the result of a get out of jail free card? Im too young to be able to afford any sort of ticket on my license. Come on, someone take one for the team.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I'll ask the ex-cop at work here if that's ever happened haha, or what would probably happen if somebody did.

·
Registered
328 Posts
denlou said:
I'll ask the ex-cop at work here if that's ever happened haha, or what would probably happen if somebody did.
I'm thinking 1 of 2 things would happen.
1- You were going to get a warning but now get a ticket for being a smartass or
2- You get a warning because they think you are mentally incapable of determining the difference between reality and make belief.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
njg5gt said:
Only allowed the three back ones and i have all five. A pba card is basically a get out of jail free card. You give it to the officer and if he wants to, he can take it instead of giving you a ticket. He then goes back to the officer who gave you the pba card in the first place and says, now you owe me a favor. he doesnt have to accept it though, and he can also give it back to you instead of keeping it. Have had all three situations happen to me before.
wtf?

and why would a cop give you such a card to begin with?

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You get them from any officer who would like to give you one. they get a certain amount of them a year and hand them out to relatives/neighbors/etc.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
hahaha.... "Justice is blind" my ass. Only in America :p

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
um, i guess if you really wanted to, but they change the design every year nad they have to be signed by the officer and you as well. ive never realy thought about it. i have like 10 and a gold pba badge

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
smartdude24 said:
Anyone try the Get out of Jail Free card yet? :lol:
I wish it was that easy... Most cops out here pull you over, and walk up to your car with a ticket predone, just waiting to put in your name/DL# and your signature... sometimes they don't even get your signature and for some reason it still holds up in court!

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow thats ridiculous, the fun part is trying to argue your way out of one! or giving them a pba card of course

1 - 20 of 28 Posts