G5 Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was looking around on google just typing random stuff in that had to do with a G5 and up popped this picture ... I kind of like the front end and could see it being the front end for an up and coming G5... what do you guys think?

To go along with it, I think pontiac would have to sharpen up the tail lights a little bit more as well, and make them not so "rounded" ... it's not too different from the current front end, but at the same time it looks good.

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks like someone photochopped the mitsu grill onto it,I don.t thinl pontiac will be getting away from the kidney grills anytime soon.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I think that looks awesome.... I hope to get mine going with a Body kit soon as I have it fully paid off after the body kit looking into a different grill and continue with the mods but till its fully paid off no more modding for me :(

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Looks like somebody photoshopped an evo front end and slapped a pontiac logo on it with G6 headlights. Personally, I like the existing setup. The only thing I don't like is the front bumper. They should've put the GT bumper on all the G5s.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Sym said:
th0ughtless said:
They should've put the GT bumper on all the G5s.
x2 At least if you were getting the foglights.
I think the GT front bumper is one of the things that help seperate it from the base/se models, and should only be if you're paying that much more for the car.

and to talk about the bumper that was photoshopped, it looks way too mitsu for me, and I really dislike it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The back is completely the same but to me, the front seems like a cross between a Mitsubishi Endeavour and a Lancer. Definetly does not have the Pontiac look.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just like the bumper :lol: I've been looking at it more and more, and the headlights remind me of a sunfire :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts