G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

apparently the hole on the bottom left of the hood mates right up to the GMPP intake giving it a true ram air effect....pretty sweet IMO...i also want a front bumper like that but dont see it anywhere

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
hoyl sexy!!! love that hood. looks so nice. the bumper is a nice touch to. i tihnk that hood with the black would look good on my pontiac...

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
If it didnt have the front vent so big and just the rear ones I def like it, but as it is its ok. A posible to buy if I had a 5er

·
Registered
16 Posts
Saw that recently, I think that the two tone look to it kind of throws it off. To me it looks a little ugly with the two tone scoop. But then again, to each their own :)

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Hood looks great, but I'm not in the market for something that expensive ;).

Plus anyways, i'm waiting for something that is the dual scoop style. I personally think something like you would see on an SC/T Grand Am GT would look good with our pontiac style grill.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nighthawk243 said:
Hood looks great, but I'm not in the market for something that expensive ;).

Plus anyways, i'm waiting for something that is the dual scoop style. I personally think something like you would see on an SC/T Grand Am GT would look good with our pontiac style grill.
i agree...just like the last gen gto and the upcoming G8...if the RK Sport kit wasnt such crappy quality id go for that

1 - 20 of 25 Posts