G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS GIRL AT MY WORK SAYS SHE WANTS TO RACE ME AND MY LITLLE 4 BANGER IS NOTHING TO HER V6. I NEVER RACED AN ACCORD SO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK? WHAT WOULD BE THE OUT COME?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
170 HP vs 240HP man

Granted she is heavier, I don't think it'd make that much of a difference. You definately would have your work cut out for you. I think she likes you 8)

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
It depends on your weight, transmission, and how you drive it. Hell I smoked a dodge 1/2 ton with a hemi the other day. Send her my way. I'll put her to shame :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the imput guys next monday im racing her. im going to vegas this weekend. we are both autos. doesnt that car weigh a lot? we are going from a dig. i know for a fact i will take her from a dig in the long run she will catch up. if i lose o well no big deal but i would be sad though. i dont want to lose :oops: well when it happends ill post it up

·
Registered
17 Posts
I buy the idea she likes you. I think you have the upper hand whether you win or lose:

"This is yours, even if you lose. But if you win, you get her too." :wink:

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha i finally raced her last night. put it this way she was all talk. off the line i put two cars on her. at the end she was catching back up but i still got her by a car. off the line those things are weak. it takes forever for them to build speed. but what ever i won. the bet was if she won i had to wash her car for two months and my bet was a bj hahah :eek: :eek: :shock: and she went for it becuz she thought she was going to beat me hahahah.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
nitrous818 said:
the bet was if she won i had to wash her car for two months and my bet was a bj hahah Surprised Surprised Shocked and she went for it becuz she thought she was going to beat me hahahah.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts