G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would our cars look like with spolierless? i seen one car with it gone for only a few seconds in a video so anyone got pics

·
Registered
239 Posts
Renesis said:
looks good, I know only one G5 without a spoiler (senior brown) but there are a lot of cobalt without spoilers on CSS.net
Haha i would say senior brown probably has the sickest G5(other than mikes). Hes got that thing set up. 18"gtp rims, the things lowered, supercharged running at about 215 horses, interior work including in dash-monitor, no spoiler...I wish he was still on here. Stupid site crash... :cry:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Gonedrivin said:
Renesis said:
looks good, I know only one G5 without a spoiler (senior brown) but there are a lot of cobalt without spoilers on CSS.net
Haha i would say senior brown probably has the sickest G5(other than mikes). Hes got that thing set up. 18"gtp rims, the things lowered, supercharged running at about 215 horses, interior work including in dash-monitor, no spoiler...I wish he was still on here. Stupid site crash... :cry:
He got more power than I,hes got me beat by.03 of a second.

·
Registered
341 Posts
bikeboyben14 said:
what would our cars look like with spolierless? i seen one car with it gone for only a few seconds in a video so anyone got pics
here's senior browns ride my ultimate favorite g5 btw

·
Registered
78 Posts
my spoiler is coming off as soon as i can do it....im also looking into puttin a set of gunmetal ss/sc 18"s on it and blacking out the lights...along with the eibach springs and the ss/sc front lip...i think its gonna look sick

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as to what i asked earlier guys is the side skirts and rear lip on senior browns car the factory gt pieces? or they aftermarket

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I don't know about you guys... but I love spoilers! I plan on upgrading to a SS spoiler soon hopefully... I'm thinking about getting one from Cobalt Addiction w/CF on it.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Rob said:
I don't know about you guys... but I love spoilers! I plan on upgrading to a SS spoiler soon hopefully... I'm thinking about getting one from Cobalt Addiction w/CF on it.
nooooooo please don't! big wings make jesus cry :lol:

lip spoilers = best

spoilers = good

wings = bad

metal wings = you're going to hell

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I agree, unless it's mechanically deployed spoiler pitched at the right angle to sink your back wheels to the ground (again, you need to be RWD).

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i disagree completely. i love the look of my high rise. the low pro is too stock for me. makes the car look a tad boring IMO

·
Registered
304 Posts
denlou said:
I agree, unless it's mechanically deployed spoiler pitched at the right angle to sink your back wheels to the ground (again, you need to be RWD).
Not true, a spoiler can help plant the back wheels when going around a corner in a FWD car theoretically of course. The lil G5 probably wont ever be moving fast enough to need a spoiler.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
njg5gt said:
i disagree completely. i love the look of my high rise. the low pro is too stock for me. makes the car look a tad boring IMO
x2.

We all have our own opinions of course. Everyone has their own idea of what they would like their G5 to look like. Personally, I would LOVE to see mine with a high rise SS spoiler. Everyone has the stock spoiler on their G5's around here, it would be nice to be different. Plus I think its going to match the newly added banners to my car :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts