G5 Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
we can go 20s with low pro tires like a 35. I dont know the offset cuz i drive a GT sorry. I also see you live in edmonton. I live on the north east. when did you buy your ride and what dealership.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think it's 4x100 for our se's, im not too sure. I just go into the wheel store and say "show me rims for my g5" and they show me which ones fit :) i'm not all technical haha.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bought it last tuesday from southpark on whyte. the salesman had to go and pick it up from camrose cuz they didnt have any black 5speed coupes whith the SE wheel package and all that shit in the city so i picked it up on wednesday the 8th

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so far so good. first thing is going to be tinting all 5 windows and shave the mouldings off. then depending how much i can save during school i would like to drop it first then throw some rims on it in the spring..

·
Registered
51 Posts
coool cool ya every thing cost money. ya im the guy just playin around it was the radio i like to have fun some times. How did you know it was me on youtube if we are talkin about the same video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts