G5 Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone considering doing this, it's one of the easiest and IMO best appearance mods you can do. I put the entire car off the ground on jackstands for around an hour or so and I did all 4 wheels.

The black is 2 coats, the yellow took 6 coats to look perfect.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good i think i found the next mod i want to do to my car where would be a good place to find some orange paint so i can do black and orange instead of black and yellow?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jnak: Thanks

Jeremy: Duplicolor caliper paint. You can find it at any automotive store, or Walmart. It's like $15 per color.

fusiongt: For the black, use Duplicolor caliper paint. As for the orange, Duplicolor doesn't make that color. There are other brands of caliper paint available but I'm not familiar with them. You could also use a high temperature rust paint if you could get it in orange.

th0ughtless: You can view my full car shot here: http://clubg5.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice, I was considering getting new wheels, but they only had 5 spokes. I didn't think the drums would look good with them. Now that I can paint them.....I don't have to worry about rust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts