G5 Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woah woah woah. Did you guys really just take away the War Stories section? PLease tell me it's under construction or something. Technically he's right, but come on guys.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
We are working on cleaning it up. It will come back. Just because it could result in legality issues for me operating such a website in BC that has street racing on it. We are going to filter thru it temporarily and clean up the street racing perspective. We will also make sure to update the forum rules for that section not to post "street" and "racing" in the same line resulting in "street racing/race/drag". Now if its just "racing" thats posted, we wont know if its a closed course or at a track or on the street, that should be ok to post. Just nothing directly related to street racing.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok ok fine lol you guys win. just making sure its coming back. there are some gems in there

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
wtf

:?

the forum isn't that big and you can't be held responsible for what MEMBERS post.

Also is BC that tight assed about SR? I mean here we have a big forum that's named Quebec Street Racing

police and media read on the forum but there's never been a legality issue AFAIK!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Rob you're full of shit man haha.

As long as you don't personally type "street racing", you're in the clear man. It's Canadian law, not BC law that you think exists.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Also, I was looking up the web host we have and it's in the USA. So technically, this site is under US legislation, state of Illinois to be exact.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't see the point of it anyways, coming from the Vancouver VW scene, never seen an area like that on any forum even revscene. No need to encourage it. Anyone wants to talk about their racing stories just post it in the off-topic forum. :wink:

G

·
Maybe at the bottom of the forum add in a

G5club.net admin/moderators are not held responsible and do not condone illegal activities posted on G5club.net and affiliates( word sounds badass, and professional) Members are advised to follow state/district laws and respect fellow drivers.

that sounds like important shit, yeah 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts