·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few questions for ya.

whats the noise like? bareable?
how did u remove it? (DIY, Pro etc.)
what exhaust set up are you running?

and for those of you who have done a E-TEST what were the results like with an aftermarket exhaust. (mainly those with catbacks)

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
catless is really not the way to go IMO. you can just gut you cat on a dp that you buy. if you go catless, youll also have to tune out the second o2 sensor with hptuners or trick it into thinking everything is all good. much easier to just leave it and gut it

·
Registered
641 Posts
Besides the inspection, for lack of a better term you might be

*ahem*

A mister stinky poo poo la dee da exhaust man.

Thank you.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the reason i wanna take the cat off is because it doesn't like nitrous. Due to the fact that I can't tune for nitrous I have to run Premium and 2 steps cold plugs, when im jucing, there is no problem...its the drive home that kills it. The cat gets cloged with all the unburnt fuel and nitrous and all I smell is rotten eggs all the way home, figure if I got a test pipe made id have myself a cat replacement

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
what system are you running? shot size? type?

and why can't you tune?

sounds to me youre running super rich, are you getting knock?

·
Registered
493 Posts
06Pursuit said:
the reason i wanna take the cat off is because it doesn't like nitrous. Due to the fact that I can't tune for nitrous I have to run Premium and 2 steps cold plugs, when im jucing, there is no problem...its the drive home that kills it. The cat gets cloged with all the unburnt fuel and nitrous and all I smell is rotten eggs all the way home, figure if I got a test pipe made id have myself a cat replacement
I have the gutted cat,this way you can run it,im going with a custom set up,its the cobalt addiction pipe,with the weld for the second o2 bung,if you want it, I'll ship it to you>>say 100 and you pay shipping

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
njg5gt said:
what system are you running? shot size? type?

and why can't you tune?

sounds to me youre running super rich, are you getting knock?

Zex Wet 75 shot. and i can't tune because of my two favorite numbers in the world.......... 2.2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts