G5 Club banner

Who would be interested in getting the strut tower covers with these emblems?

• G5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT

• I'm not interested

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whou would be interested in gettin G5 strut tower covers?

Here is the link to the ones for the Cobalt SS:

http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product ... ucts_id/77

They would basically be the same except that the emblem done would be G5 or GT 8) The Cobalt people really like them so I wanted to check with you guys...

Here are a couple of pictures for the Cobalt SS ones we have done lately:

Installed:

·
Registered
649 Posts
You should post some group buy prices - relative to what it would cost.

I would definitely be interested. I am curious, do you have anodized black?

Is Anodized more money?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We would def. have a group buy if we have 10+ people interested, we can even join Cobalt guys with you to form a group buy... 10 people or more would bring the price down to $59.95 witch is a 15% discount over regular price.

Anodizing can be done in most commons colors and black is one we have :) the extra fee to get the anodizing done is $30, it's a more than the polished ones but this will protect the parts for years to come and they wont fade with time. It also give a pretty unique look with the natural billet color that stand out from the color.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I don't have a GT :(.
But G5 plus having a strut tower bar w/pontiac sign and it saying Pursuit would be sweet!

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
no thanks, you guys have great products (have yet to install my door sills, will post pics of that for sure)

but I'm not into engine bay modding, but if you come up with more exterior or interior mods for our cars I'd be very interested since your stuff is high quality and made in Quebec! 8)

·
Registered
830 Posts
I agree with G5, or the arrow head because not all of us have gt's ... but a GT one would be good too for those who have GT's.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I wouldnt mind an MRZ performance decal or two either ... to go along with the covers. Let me know if these are available for purchase :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We'll keep you guys updated! Good to see the interest for those new products 8)

We always send out free stickers with the purchase of our products so if you order, just specify the color you want at checkout :twisted:

·
Registered
830 Posts
yay haha im so excited :) I think going with silver would be the best idea for me ... kinda even out the orange :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts