G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im expecting this to be a kick A$$ game...anyone agree. if you own a 360 you must have played this game before. its liek the evolution of gaming.haha

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I never even played the first to. Hell, I don't even own a xbox. lol
I saw a few vids and it looks like its going to be a pretty sick game.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Even for the few times a month I play it at my buddies place, I'm looking forward to it hahaha.

·
Registered
439 Posts
There were even tv shows dedicated to the launch yesterday. They are expecting it's launch numbers to exceed $150 million in one day

G

·
jonnycat said:
There were even tv shows dedicated to the launch yesterday. They are expecting it's launch numbers to exceed $150 million in one day
take into account all the little kids who had their parents buy it for them lol.

halo is overhyped, its fun because its extremely user friendly, you can get a group of friends and have fun, then they get a group and so on.

I love the game, cant stand the hype and little kids, considering the fact, I was playing halo before halo was cool.

I have gotten all 3 games, on release date.

Halo= lady told me there were like 5 pre orders.

Halo 2= Had to wait about an hour in line

Halo 3= Got it right away (small town)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea same here...i played it before it became a big deal. now you gotta 5 year olds playing and talking trash...they sold 40 copies at the local game store at midnight...im in a very very very small town...thats sad.haha

·
Registered
439 Posts
I finished Halo2 and sold the game as I was never going to play it again, and then I discovered how easy it was to Xbox live. I've never played it live, but I have always found using "real" weapons and shooting at people to be more interesting.

side bar. I used to play Duke Nukem over a phone modem back in the day, and it was the coolest thing I had ever played.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
did it just release today? because last night when i was comming home from the gym i seen a little tent with a tiny ass tv inside it sitting outside of the local game store with a couple people in it, sure i like video games now and then but i don't see how anyone can be in that much of a rush just to get a fricking game

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea dude they had count downs on TV stores stayed open till after midnight to sell it...it was as if it was the next Harry Potter fanatic...the HP was a mdhouse ever where...it was the fastest selling game before it was released.lol.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
jonnycat said:
I used to play Duke Nukem over a phone modem back in the day, and it was the coolest thing I had ever played.
hahaha oh those were the days...

Mom: "I thought you were talking to your friend on the phone?"
Me: "I am, well sorta, we're playing Duke Nukem"

G

·
So I got halo 3, but its sitting in my room unwrapped, I had to go to work, and when I left, my transmission was locked from low trans fluid.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that sucks...ive been playing it and its awesome online...there were guys that beat the game that night. it was ridiculous...they have all these ratings and stuff. one dude has played 128 games since its release...idk about you but thats alot of games

G

·
My friend bought an xbox for halo 2, he played it about 40+ hours every week for about 6 months. He is really good, but hes not pro so he isnt making any money.

I had the day off yesterday, it took me about 6 hours to beat, Loved the ending, if anyone has any previous bungie knowledge, they made a game for the pc called marathon.

I think thats where halo is gonna tie into.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Me and a friend played the campaign tonight, the ending blows, I'm sorry haha.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i havent beaten it yet so dont spoil the ending.lol. i been meaning to play the campaign but i keep getting side tracked to playing online

·
Original Member
904 Posts
o finished the game in 8 hours, not really challenging. I think the first halo took the longest

1 - 20 of 21 Posts