G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing that everything got wiped out, and its been a while since ive been here (my bad) here some pics, (havent got any with the tint yet)

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
93 Posts
i don't know why... when i see theses pics, i think the 4 doors looks good but in reality i hate to see them... they looked too much square! ;)
love the wing tough!

·
Registered
197 Posts
2nd set of pics look even better. Ever think of taking off the small "GT" badge and replace it with the lager "GT" on the US version. I would say it would match more with the G5 being larger then the pontiac, and then the GT woudl be bigger than the pursuit badge.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really, there bigger, I didn't know that. Well then if so ya think Ebay has them and how much bigger are they ?

Jeremy_und2004 said:
2nd set of pics look even better. Ever think of taking off the small "GT" badge and replace it with the lager "GT" on the US version. I would say it would match more with the G5 being larger then the pontiac, and then the GT woudl be bigger than the pursuit badge.

·
Registered
44 Posts
G5Brad said:
Really, there bigger, I didn't know that. Well then if so ya think Ebay has them and how much bigger are they ?

Jeremy_und2004 said:
Same size and the G5 on the back of the car.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Jeremy_und2004 said:
It might be a pursuit or a sedan thing cause my 2k7 canadian g5 coupe has the big emblems, and when I ordered G5 "GT" emblems the dealership sent me big ones again.

FYI it was about $13 each from the stealership, expensive but faster than waiting from online sources and no ripoff shipping costs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts