G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered myself a new black 2008 G5 GT. Should be here in 2-3 days at most. :D I cant wait! But I shall still be sad to see my old 85 Fiero go as a trade in.

- Caladin

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
haha, guess we can add another member to our Metro Vancouver (It's no long called the GVRD anymore) meets.

·
Registered
830 Posts
FUCKERS IN THE 604!! I'm so alone in the north :(

jokes jokes :lol: welcome to the shit show bud!! Congrats on the first 08 on the forum :D

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Caladin said:
denlou said:
Where in BC are you? I want to see it haha.
I am in Abbotsford. But the car will be in Vancouver 5 days a week :p
WELCOME! I'm in Mission... nice to see another GVRD member!

Mission is pretty much Abbotsford anyhow.

WELCOME!! Definitly post pics when you get it. And I think we should have a Lower Mainland meet soon jimwww, kingG5, denlou, me, and now you... that'll be great!

If you don't mind, where abouts///area in Abby you located?

·
Registered
100 Posts
welcome, sorry to hear about you trading the fiero in. as a fellow fiero owner i'm sad to see that we have lost a member. but, glad see youstayed pontiac.

·
Registered
493 Posts
welcome to our disfunctional family,do you have any mods planned for the ride?? I used to live in Delta than I seen the light and moved

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rob said:
If you don't mind, where abouts///area in Abby you located?
I am in the Clearbrook Rd. / Old Yale Rd. area.

domin8 said:
welcome, sorry to hear about you trading the fiero in.
It's ok, I'm still keeping my 87 Fiero. I need to thin the flock as I have 3 Fieros at the moment. :lol: The one I am getting rid of I have owned for about 7 years. It cost me $600 and I have put over 100k km on it. I will be getting $1000 for it so I think I am getting a good deal.

g5mike said:
do you have any mods planned for the ride?
Nothing major for now. Later I will tint the windows, shorter antenna and projector headlights/HID.

- Caladin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts